RETURN POLICY & PROCEDURES
In an effort to be fair and consistent with all of our customers to continue providing you with unbeatable prices and our best possible service, we have developed this policy.
We do not accept returns without return authorization. All items from customers that are mailed/shipped/delivered without an assigned return authorization number will be refused and if necessary, returned at the customer’s expense. To obtain a return authorization, you can fax a RA request at (405) 418 8508 or call our office between the hours of 8:00am to 5:30pm CST at (405) 418 8500
Please follow these procedures:
1) Item(s) must have been ordered within 30 days of request.
2) The RA# must appear on the outside of package or it will be refused by our receiving department. Write the RA# clearly, in black marker, and label package such as 1 or 1, 1 of 2 & 2 of 2, etc.
3) Package the item(s) carefully to insure its safe arrival to APN.
4) Return ONLY the items approved under the RA. Return must be made within 5 days of approved RA#.
5) NO credit will be issued until inspections of the merchandise is completed and approved. Any deviation from our policy will delay your credit.
6) There will be a 35% Restock Fee charged against the credit, unless the item(s) are defective.
NEW: Any unworn defective item may be returned with an approved RA# within 10 days of receiving the item.
WORN: A worn defective item may be returned with an approved RA# within 10 days of receiving the item. Clearly mark the defective area. The manufacturer’s Quality Control Department will inspect the garment to determine if the garment was defective at the time of manufacturing. Upon their finding of a defect in manufacturing, credit will be issued.
Shipping inaccuracies should be reported within 5 days of receiving the items. This includes items received and not ordered, wrong style-size-color, etc. Report shortages within 5 days of receiving shipment. Full credit will be given if the error is the fault of APN for items shipped out.
Please be advised that petite and tall sizes are exempt from this statement. Petite and Tall items are specifically illustrated in the uniform matrixes. Should you order these sizes in a style in which it is not available---REGULAR may be shipped. Please read current matrixes carefully to ensure your item is available in petite or tall.
RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED
Items not accepted for return are: discontinued styles/colors/prints, seasonal & holiday prints, overstocks (you ordered too much), customized garments (monogram, alterations, etc), worn items, unpackaged items, APN’s value line and scrubzone line, and SHOES, socks, accessories.